Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's not you, It's me..... YEAH RIGHT! It's totally YOU.

Have you ever told someone gently "It's not you, it's ME" to make them feel better? I know I have. And to EVERY person I have said that to, it was a LIE! I'm setting it straight right here and now. It was YOU not ME. It was YOU who was a douchebag so I had to dump you. It was YOU who couldn't keep my secrets secret so I said fuck you. It was YOU who wrongfully judged me for something you didn't bother to find the truth about so I let you go. And you know what??? I don't feel bad about it.
Fuck feeling bad. I feel GOOD.
Bytheway, this is not aimed at any one in particular and I haven't recently had to deal with this , thank goodness, but I've just been thinking about that saying and its connotations lately.
So for all of you reading this, or not, remember, it's not ME it's YOU!