Monday, November 29, 2010

The randomness of my MIND

Here are just a few thoughts I have right this second in no particular order:

1. I really like the way snow makes the earth look, I love the way it makes me feel like I could have a new beginning every time the snow falls. But I STILL and will always hate driving in it.

2. I don't give a shit if you don't agree with my lifestyle or my choices. I don't agree with yours either, but I don't try to argue with you about it because I just don't like to argue!

3. There are a few t.v. shows I really enjoy watching and I'm not going to feel bad for watching them! People say T.V. rots your brain and there are better ways to spend your time... don't get me wrong, there probably ARE better ways to spend my time. BUT, I am not going to feel bad because I could have spent those three hours (in which I am alone by the way) a week making my bed, or washing a dish, or going shopping, or hiking, or ANY number of other options... instead of watching a T.V. show. Fuck it. I like some shows and I will watch them, and if YOU don't want to watch them, then don't. I don't care how you spend your alone time, really I don't.

4. I like high fructose corn syrup and processed foods. Oreos.... YUMMMM. I'm not saying I will ONLY eat these, because I don't. Because I have enough sense to know that I need to eat a balanced diet and EVERYTHING should be taken in moderation, and this includes ALL FOODS!!! If you don't want to eat them, it's fine, then don't, but don't push your bullshit "values" on my life. Thank you. I refuse to feel guilty for sometimes enjoying sweets and salty snacks. LAAAME.

5. Sex is definitely one of the best things I have in my life. I am glad to live in a country where I have the freedom to be open about my sexuality and I am able to not be truly afraid of daily rape, (for myself AND my daughter) and I am thankful I still have my clit because it hasn't been cut off.... that shit is soooo fucked up. I am glad I have the FREEDOM and KNOWLEDGE to enjoy sexual pleasure with whomever I want, whenever I want.

6. I really appreciate the friendships I have made throughout my life. I have lost a few in the meantime also, but it makes me HOLD the ones I have even more dear and close to my heart. People grow apart from each other, people change, but all it takes is ONE kind word to say I love you to your friends.

No comments: