Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thankful. Love. Etc.

HOLIDAYS!!! I actually give Christmas a YEA. I love holidays. I love carols, and snow outside, and good feelings from looking at xmas lights, and opening presents, and children laughing and stuff.... I've always loved Christmas, and this year is no different.

Recently I've had the pleasure of having life go my way. This makes me happy, how could it not? The man I have feelings for actually has feelings back, similar to the ones I have for him. That's a nice feeling- reciprocation is a rarity in my life. The teensy weensy problem is that I am currently living 464 miles away from him. BIIIIG SIGH. No, friends, this was NOT an internet romance (not that there's anything wrong with those, I have some RAD craig's list friends these days, both named Nate weirdly enough) but anyway.... we're just far away from each other. Which leads me to trying even HARDER to get north by the summer. And hopefully sooner if possible.

Needless to say, I'm freaking walking on cloud nine lately. My head is in the clouds in every good way. I like this one. I mean, really really really really like, a whole bunch. And he likes me! What the Hell!!! This whole thing is reminding me that timing is truly important in my life, and it has always been off until now. I don't know what happened in the air to make our paths crash, but I'm really thankful they have. He is so .... comfortable. And sexy. And amazing. And truthful. And he sings and plays guitar. And accepting. And smart. And sweet. And a-ma-zing. So, for the past three years or so, there's been this whole thing waiting to happen and finally it has and damn if I didn't see it coming. It has been surprising and still kind-of is honestly. I'm not sure it is really real, but the lines of reality in my life have always been blurry.

So, just wanted to shout it from the mountaintops. I'm totally happy. I'm totally blessed. I'm totally thankful. I'm totally loved. And this IS my life. Jeeze, I'm lucky. This is just one of the many many things I have to feel lucky about, and the point of this whole bloggity blog is to let everyone know.

No comments: