Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Body and How I Feel About It




1. I like my porcelain doll skin. I am so pale. I have no desire to be "tan" other than what the sun naturally kisses me with.

2. I have insecurities about my belly. This girl who once weighed a mere 96 pounds before having babies now weighs a good amount more than that, and has birthed 2 children. I weigh as much now as I did when I was 9 months pregnant, and I'm NOT PREGNANT currently. The thing is, I'm not motivated enough to try to do sit ups or ab exercises, so I just deal with it and try to dress appropriately when I go out so that my own ugly parts don't show. I know these insecurites exist in my head, and I'm very VERY lucy to have a boyfriend who thinks I'm beautiful and sexy no matter what.

3. The upside to having babies was that I finally got some boobs. I think that physical part of me is basically perfect. Not too big, not too small- just kind of amazing. And they also fed two babies- functional AND awesome.

4. My feet are small with high arches, I like them OK. They get me around to all kinds of places, they help me walk, drive, run, stand, sit... I don't give my feet enough attention. But I DO paint my toenails. Right now they are blue.

5. My legs are short and small, just like the rest of me. I have small genes, what can I say?

6. These two arms - they help me cuddle, they give hugs, they receive hugs, they LOVE hugs. I like them a lot.

7. My face. I think I'm pretty. I have always thought I'm OK looking, but now, in my adult life, I think I'm pretty. Not like "Oh my god supermodel" pretty, but just normal pretty. Pretty enough.

8. Growing my hair out is always proving to be a challenge. I hate growing up and I think I look hot with short boyish hair. BUT... I want to see what I look like with longish hair, so I guess I'll just try to keep growing it. No promises though.
I always dye my hair, it's been every color in the rainbow, and it helps to have a change while trying to grow it longer.

No comments: