Sunday, June 12, 2016

Feelings and Stuff

Last night one of the biggest shootings in America happened, as some psycho shot up a gay club in Florida.  Why are people so hateful? It saddens me.

I really wish people would be more open minded. Just because someone is fucking someone else in a way not like you is no excuse for anything. It is ridiculous. As the saying goes, LOVE IS LOVE. And it is. So shut the fuck up and get over yourself.

I love my spouse, I love my children, I love my cat, I love my friends. I have LGBQT friends and I love them the same way I love anyone else. Weird, right? Who knew it could just be EASY to accept people for being themselves.

Growing up I felt pretty rejected, like, a lot. Being Mormon was bullshit. I hated it. I felt stuck in a world I never fit into and forced to believe in some pretty weird shit. While of course it had it good points, and fun things, and sure I made friends there, some of which I am still friends with, it wasn't for me. It STILL isn't for me, and besides the weird crap they believe in, the #1 reason why I am not in their religion anymore is because they don't accept people who are out of their norm- people like me.  They may claim to, but sorry family and Mormons, you don't. You would never let a gay person into your church and all you'd do is "pray for them to overcome their sinful homosexuality" or some bullshit like that.

It is awful that people feel rejected. I hate that I have made others feel that way myself and I try hard not to these days. I'm sorry for all of the rejected people, and probably that psycho with a gun felt rejected in a way too, but still not OK to just kill people. It is terrible & saddening & angering.

Anyway, that's off topic. (Another off topic thing- the dumb ass racist fuck running for President of my country. Fuck that guy so hard! UgH IDIOT)......

 I'm just sad. Sad that guns are so readily available to psycho people. Sad that people hate people enough to shoot them or rape them or kill them or whatever. What kind of bullshit world am I living in right now???

I'm sad my kids have to be raised among this shit. Sorry, kids, I didn't know it would get this bad when you grew up, but it did.

All in all, I have a great life, I'm lucky, but right now my heart is breaking for the world.

I'm pretty sick of this nonsense and I just needed to vent.

No comments: