Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quick Update

I have not written anything in quite some time. Here's what's going on lately in case any of y'all care or are just curious. I got a job which started in the beginning of June. Training for this job is freakin' stupid as stupid can be and I basically can't stand it. I am trying to be thankful to be getting a paycheck, and just hoping that it will change, but who knows how long it will last. I'm hoping that after training is done (in about two weeks) the "real job" won't suck as bad as training does. Sitting around with about 3 hours of down time during an 8 hour day staring at a wall is just laaaaaaaame. Our instructor doesn't know how to instruct, and doesn't tell us what to do in this down time, so we just end up twiddling our thumbs and such. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of my time, but... what can ya do? Times are tough, so it sucks but I have to just deal with the b.s. that comes along with it. FOR NOW!

My kids are here with us visiting for a few more weeks. It's been awesome having them here. (Besides being pissed off that I can't see them as much I want to 'cause I'm always working.) I have a great friend who is babysitting them while I work and for that I am very VERY thankful. I don't know what I'd do without her help- seriously.

I haven't been hanging out with my friends very much, but don't worry- I still love you guys. It's just that when my kids are here, I'm devoted to them a lot because I don't see them very much during the year, and they are the bomb!!!! Obviously my priority lies in being with family.

Boyfriend & I are doing OK- he's being awesome and totally helpful and supportive and great through having the kids here. He's been a great listener to my complaints about stupid jobs and such.

There's the update. DONE!

1 comment:

Helena said...

I hope the stupid job gets less stupid!