Thursday, March 26, 2009

A note to my brother Craig

Craig,
How I love you. I can't believe I won't have you there at your own funeral to be a jackass with, I sincerely hope that you are looking down and laughing your ass off.... :) I miss you. This is hard. So hard. What to do without the one and only Kreg around? I've never felt so much sorrow in my entire life as I have when I found out you were no longer of this world. The only good feeling I have is that now you're with dad and you guys are chillin' waiting for us to get with you. I don't want this to happen. I don't like it at all. I'm so glad for the opportunity I had to get to know you at dad's funeral, and the chance you got to know me. I'm so thankful for our last conversation, the 5 minutes on the phone a few weeks ago. You just simply called to tell me you love me and you are proud. I hope as I live my life from now on, I continue to make you (and dad) proud. My brother, my friend, my life.... I love you. Always,
Your baby sister,
Erika

No comments: