Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mom's Birthday Celebration

Hey all. On Friday night mom had a birthday party at the R&G Grand Buffet. We all know how much her and dad loved buffets. Apparently dad was planning a surprise party for her, and luckily he told Becky McGuire about it. So Becky followed through with the plan. It was a girls only party (excluding Sabin my son). She didn't know about it, and was pretty surprised and quite tearful. I took my kids to the dollar store to get presents. (We LOVE the dollar tree) They spent quite some time finding cards. Sabin found one that said "for the loss of your loved one" and asked if we could get it for her. This made ME cry and of course it made mom cry as well. That kid's smart, I'll tell you. Chloe gave her a Christmas card, but it's the one she wanted. I only took one picture, sorry. I had intent to take more, but I'm a slacker on picture taking sometimes. Especially when I'm eating delicious food. Oh yeah, also it was fish night, so that made mom happy as well.

In other news, yesterday burger king got health inspected & we passed with flying colors! That means that managers get bonuses! Heck Yeah!

No comments: